I Can't Find My Shoe...
Posted on May 07, 2019
"Life is so hard” cried my 6-year-old daughter. When asked why, she exclaimed, “I can’t find my shoe.” Small things have a way of becoming big things; taking our eye off the important things. If your attention is being drawn in on one particular shoe at the moment, consider:
- How important is this in the whole scheme of things?
- Is it worth worrying about?
- Is this within my control or outside of it?
- How much time will it take to resolve and for what outcome?
- Is there a downside if I give it no attention?
- If it needs attention, what is the quickest way to get resolution in order to move on?
- What will focus on the lost shoe cost me financially, emotionally and in productivity?
- Am I merely reacting to the situation?
- Is worrying about it going to change anything?
View latest blog articles